Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Staying on Top of Things!

It seems that while I was sleeping, QuinnStorm was not!

It is now possible for any compiz window to be 'On Top' and 'On All Workspaces'

See the post here.
I put together a new gnome-window-decorator that has a custom right-click menu sporting ON TOP and ON ALL WORKSPACES! Attached is a .tar.gz of both gnome-window-decorator.c and a binary of gnome-window-decorator that should work with the debs I posted earlier just fine (and the front-page ones)
The front page referred to is here

I'll be looking at the CVS changelog later today to see which of the recently blogged bits are going in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just e-mailed my changes off to David, we'll see what happens, I'm hoping he likes them.

11:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home